Comprehensive, Multidisciplinary Superior Care
- NorthShore’s expert interventional cardiologists are pioneers in innovative, minimally invasive treatments.
- Our collaborative program offers the latest cardiac imaging, streamlined diagnostics and personalized treatment plans.
- Internationally renowned interventional cardiologist Ted Feldman, MD, leads the global trial for Boston Scientific Lotus Valve, and our patients were among the first in the nation to undergo the novel aortic valve replacement.
- NorthShore was the first in the country to use the MitraClip for mitral valve repair giving new hope to patients with few options.
- We are leaders in transcatheter mitral valve replacement (TMVR), a revolutionary non-surgical valve replacement.
- Dr. Feldman leads a new national trail for an innovative implant device for heart failure.
- Maya Guerrero, MD, is the principal investigator of a national trial for the Edwards aortic valve device for patients with severe calcific mitral stenosis who are not candidates for standard surgery.
- Drs. Feldman and Guerrero are teaching TMVR and transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) at leading academic medical centers including Mayo Clinic and Harvard Medical School
Promising Clinical Trials
- NorthShore Cardiovascular Institute patients benefit from a wide array of sophisticated clinical trials offering new treatment options.
Our team offers the latest treatments for structural heart disease, including pioneering options for high-risk patients. Visit NorthShore Cardiovascular Institute to see what advanced procedures are offered.